This start-up program focuses on lower and upper body strength development, core improvement, functional flexibility, balance and proprioception, scapular stabilization, lower body plyometrics, and sprint interval cardiovascular training.
- Increased strength
- Improved structural balance
- Increased health and strength of connective tissue
- Increased mobility
- Decreased risk of injury
Workout duration: around 60 minutes
Weekly schedule: 5 training days
Who is this Program for?
- Anyone interested in gaining full body strength and balance
- Those seeking a structured strength and conditioning training program designed to promote mobility and prevent injury
- Anyone that is in between training phases and needs a great transitional general purpose program